9th July 2021, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam is needed for joining Marine college? How to apply for it?

Which entrance exam is needed for joining marine college and how to apply for that exam please furnish me the full details about that exam I need

14th May 2022, 09:11 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is needed for joining Marine college? How to apply for it?

The entrance examination which is needed for joining Marine college is the Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU CET) or the All India Merchant Navy Entrance Examination. This examination is generally conducted in the month of May and the other examinations that can be a gateway for Marine Engineering are JEE, MERI Entrance Examination, TIMSAT.

The eligibility to apply for a GP rating course is class 10th and for Deck cadet and Engine cadet, it is 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years and the maximum is 20 years. Application for the examination can be done online along with the application form candidate have to submit a brief summary of 100 words that states they wish to apply for the Merchant Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?