3rd September 2011, 05:44 PM
Santosh kumar aeche

Will there be any re-exam if I fail in one subject in 2nd semester after completion of whole semester exam?

will there be any re-exam if i fail only one subject in 2nd sem after completion of whole semister exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any re-exam if I fail in three subject in 1st semester after completion of whole semester exam? -- [New]
  2. Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course?
  3. If anyone fails in all subjects of third semester can he appear for the fourth semester?
  4. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  5. If a student fails in one subject in first semester in MSc IT then can he give the exam in 2nd semester?
  6. Will there be a problem in campus placement if I had backlog during my 1st year of B.E studies?
  7. What should I do to continue my education loan if failed in a subject of 3rd semester?
  8. List of colleges which provides admissions while doing B.Tech 2nd semester?
  9. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  10. List of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester and 2nd semester of M.Sc in IT?
  11. Can I increase my percentage of B.Tech from 57%? Job in top MNCS?
  12. Am I eligible to sit for Aptitude Tests of Companies having secured 68% average of all semesters in IT and securing 59.8% in 2nd semester?
  13. Am i eligible to write Ph.D. with arrear in 2nd semester of MBA?
  14. How to calculate CGPA and GPA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get direct admission in 3rd semester after qualifying GATE 2015?
  16. Detailed information about M.Pharm admission?
  17. Eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has an arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  18. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester?
10th September 2011, 11:58 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any re-exam if I fail in one subject in 2nd semester after completion of whole semester exam?

that means you have backlog in one subject in 2nd semester. the rules for different university is different but generally if you get backlog in one or some subject in one semester then next year you will be able to appear in that subject as re-exam with your own recent semester.

that means you will be able to appear in this backlog subject for clearing the backlog when you will be in 4th semester. at that time you have to appear in this 2nd semester backlog subject as well as your own 4th semester subject.

you have to work hard so that next time you did not fail. try to find out some previous few years question papers and practice them surely you will get pass marks from there.

best wishes.
10th September 2011, 12:11 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Will there be any re-exam if I fail in one subject in 2nd semester after completion of whole semester exam?

In most of the universities in India ,there is no re- exam for the backlogs students .So you have to wait till the 4th semester .At the time of you 4th semester you have to give the back paper in parallel with the 4th semester subjects .Only the last semester students can get the felicity of re-exam .
It is not so easy to clear a backlogs with 5 or 6 subjects of your current semester ,so concentrate on your study and work heard .

Thank you
10th September 2011, 12:24 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

There are different rules which vary according to the universities.
Generally if you have a backlog in second semester then you should have to sit for the re-exam in the next year. You will have to give the exam with the next year's students.
You must not worry about this as it may happen some time.
But, prepare yourself well enough to sit for the next year's exam.
All the best.
10th September 2011, 04:19 PM
divyashri rajwaniya

Smile Re: Will there be any re-exam if I fail in one subject in 2nd semester after completion of whole semester exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santosh kumar aeche View Post
will there be any re-exam if i fail only one subject in 2nd sem after completion of whole semister exams?
Gudnoon

If u fail in any of Ur subjects in 2nd sem den it will be called a backlog!
yes u can definitely give the exam for that backlog d subject next year when your juniors will b appearing for their main exams for the same subject and at that time u will be in 4th sem.
You will have to definitely try harder to again study n appear the exam. I will suggest you to prepare the sub from the beginning of ur 4 sem else the end preparation does not works because it may clash with your 4 sem main exams!
Apart from that u should also go for revaluation of your subject so that if possible n you are lucky enough your subject may get cleared in revaluation result!
So work hard n give your best and rock your exam!
BEST OF LUCK!
29th November 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

if someone get fails in 2 subject in du8 1st semester.the,will he be able to promoted to 2nd semester.or face any re-exa,m?
7th January 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

if a student fails in a major subject in his 1st sem.Will he be allowed to continue his major?
29th February 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

my 1st and 3rd sem are clear but in my 2nd sem i got 2 subjects back can i appear for 4th sem(nagpur univercity) Thankyou
1st March 2012, 07:59 AM
vinod90ece
Member+

Every university has a back exam system in which if a student fails in any exam he can give it when it will be re conducted. number of chance in back exam, it totally depends on that university.
9th April 2012, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

i failed in all the papers of 1 st and 2 nd semesters of m.sc physics in delhi university . so what will i do to complete my masters ..????
14th May 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

i fail in all paper of 1st and 2nd semester of b.sc computer science in delhi university .so i will go to the 2 year? and submit fee of back paper of 1st semester?
23rd June 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Wt if we fail in 2 semester of 11 sci in any subject of g.s.e.b..?
2nd July 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

if i fail in 2 subjects in the 1st semister, but pass in all subjects in the second semister, will it be eligible to appear in the 3rd semister.
4th July 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

will i be promoted to third semester if i fail in two subjects in second semester in delhi university?
12th July 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

hello every 1 ,i m presently studying in an autonomous institute in mumbai,i had appeared in 2 re exam ,so will this re exam considered as a kt ,as our college has both re exam and kt exams,will this be reflected in our results
16th July 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i am a 2nd civil engg. student . i have a backlog in two subjects in 1st semester . can i get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester ?????
19th July 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I failed part1 semester one n two ... So can I reappear it??
25th July 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any re-exam if I fail in four subject in both 1st and 2nd semester after completion of whole semester exam?

hey i cn i re addmission in 2nd yr of du if i failed in 4 subjects?
25th July 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

hey m failed in 4 subjects in 1 and 2nd smester cn i take re addimision?
10th August 2012, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

I Can't appear the 2nd semester of Mba, WBUT on May? What will i do is there a year waste or i have any other option? Consulted with the college , they are telling to join classes from 2nd semester again, i.e; from January. For that i had to submit rs 10,000 ( 10% of my tution fees) again .Please help me what to do or i have any other option..??
10th August 2012, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

I can't give my MBA 2nd Semester (West Bengal State University) Exam on the month of May,this year. Is there any other option to give the examination without wasting the year.
I went to the college, the examination authority told me to wait for the new session when 2nd semester starts i.e January then i can continue the course by submitting the 10% of tution fees ,ie; rs 10,000. What will be preferable for me? please help me...
10th August 2012, 08:00 PM
07vidhi

hello friend,
If u fail in any of Ur subjects in 2nd sem den it will be called a backlog!
yes u can definitely give the exam for that backlog d subject next year when your juniors will b appearing for their main exams for the same subject and at that time u will be in 4th sem.
You will have to definitely try harder to again study n appear the exam. I will suggest you to prepare the sub from the beginning of ur 4 sem else the end preparation does not works because it may clash with your 4 sem main exams!
Apart from that u should also go for revaluation of your subject so that if possible n you are lucky enough your subject may get cleared in revaluation result!
So work hard n give your best and rock your exam!
BEST OF LUCK!

regards
vidhi
10th August 2012, 08:02 PM
07vidhi

Unhappy Re: Will there be any re-exam if I fail in one subject in 2nd semester after completion of whole semester exam?

hello,
that means you have backlog in one subject in 2nd semester. the rules for different university is different but generally if you get backlog in one or some subject in one semester then next year you will be able to appear in that subject as re-exam with your own recent semester.

that means you will be able to appear in this backlog subject for clearing the backlog when you will be in 4th semester. at that time you have to appear in this 2nd semester backlog subject as well as your own 4th semester subject.

you have to work hard so that next time you did not fail. try to find out some previous few years question papers and practice them surely you will get pass marks from there.

best wishes.

regards
vidhi
16th August 2012, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

hello,
I am doing E&Tc engg. I got YD in S.E coz of 4 backlogs i am having marks
NEtwork analysis 30
SSDC 28
are there any chances that they will get cleared in reval.?????
24th August 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

What if I fail in first semester, will I be allowed to take supplementary exams after the second semeser?
6th December 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

if i fail in three subjects out of three in b.a program first semester so, can i continue with second semester or i have to repeat the first one?????? please answer me please :(
13th December 2012, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

i am fail in 1st sem in two paper can i appear for backlog paper in wbut can it effect my next sem exam
5th January 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any re-exam If i fail in one subject in 5th semester
5th January 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

what will happen if i failed in 7th sem elective subject??
6th January 2013, 02:51 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

If you failed in any semester, it will be considered as a back and you will have to give it again in the next year.
There is no arrangement of giving the back before the next year, you should wait for one year and prepare well for the clearing of the backlog
Gud luck
6th January 2013, 04:28 PM
24himani

Donot worry,You will get many chances to clear your supplementary till your last year.
so go ahead. Good luck for your next semester.You can clear ur backlog of ist sem in 3rd sem. 5th sem, or 7th semester if you are an engineering student.
If not an engg student , then you can clear it in the next alternate semester.
backlogs will not effect your career till last semster.
You need to clear all xams before last semseter and it will be the best if you secure 65% in your total graduation degree.
6th January 2013, 04:29 PM
24himani

Thumbs up Re: Will there be any re-exam if I fail in one subject in 2nd semester after completion of whole semester exam?

Donot worry,You will get many chances to clear your supplementary till your last year.
so go ahead. Good luck for your next semester.You can clear ur backlog of ist sem in 3rd sem. 5th sem. you can clear it in the next alternate semester.
backlogs will not effect your career till last semster.
You need to clear all xams before last semseter and it will be the best if you secure 60% in your total graduation degree.
6th January 2013, 08:16 PM
ipkay93

Hello dear aspirant , as you have backlog in only one subject in your second semester and want to clear it, then it totally depends on which college you are studying in because each college has its different norms for the backlog process, but in general most of the college consider a single backlog for supplementary in the next alternate semesters , so most probably you will get chances in your 4th, 6th and 8th semester for clearing your Backlog, but you should must clear all your Backlogs before 8th semester for smooth placement participation.

Regards,
Pkay
7th January 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any re-exam if I fail in two subject in 2nd semester after completion of whole semester exam?

Hello sir...
Pls do reply for dis.

If i gt failed in two subjects in second year, then cn i appear that subjects with 3rd year exam.
7th January 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

If i gt failed in 2 sub then cn i appear them along wid 3rd yr ems.
7th March 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

what if i failed in maths and passed in rest other subjects in class 11 science? will i be promoted to 12?
11th May 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

if i got the 4 subject fail in 3rd and 4th semester .can i got admission for 5 semester delhi university
22nd June 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

if i pass all the subject in 2,3,4,5,6 sem having an er paper in 1 sem. am i eligible for admission to msc
5th July 2013, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Cn i b promotd to 3rd semstr as i am fail in 2 subjcts of 2nd semester of du
6th August 2013, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

how to be year back
6th August 2013, 11:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
There will be no re-exam conducted for failed candidates, and it is considered as a backlogs for the failed candidates. And you can attempt at the time of next year or next semester. So,you can clear your backlogs in the next semester if you failed in the previous semester.
Thank You
7th August 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, yestrday i got results of my MBA 4th semestr frm autonomous college affiliated by Jntu in Hyd. I failed in one subjct only 6 mrks diffrence to pass marks . Can any chance to pass by going revaluation. Plz rply. help me by ur suggestion.. Thanq u sir..
26th November 2013, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

what if a student fails in 5 th semester?do they have to repeat the whole year after bsc or they can prepare by sitting at home?
28th November 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

will thy be re exam if we fail in one sub in ba first
year
30th December 2013, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

I am fail in bcom 2nd year back paper exam.. can i give one more back parer??
6th January 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

will thete be re exam if fail in one sub in 5th semester can i give this re exam in 6th semester??
10th January 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i hv failed in bcom hons back paper exam of macro economics with 5th sem exams but cleared all 5th sem exams of du. so can i gv it again n with my 6 th sem xams??
25th May 2014, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

will there be any re-exam if i fail in four - three subject in bcom2nd year examination from du... is i have to start b.com from the begining or from the b.com 2nd year again ... ya third year me i got a chance to give my compartment exmas with them... plzz ans
25th May 2014, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

will there be any re-exam if i fail in four - three subject in bcom2nd year examination from du... is i have to start b.com from the begining or from the b.com 2nd year again ... ya third year me i got a chance to give my compartment exmas with them... plzz ans
2nd June 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

today i had e-commerce xm and it didn't go well.i calculated my marks and it's 16 but i need 20 for pass.my question is how much possibility i have for pass?did many student get suppli in e-commerce?please answer quickly cause i'm very tensed.it's my last sem 8th sem.please answer quickly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?