23rd May 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for joining M.Phil course in University of Madras? When is the college opening and how can I apply for the course?

Hi,
I complete my Master degree M.C.A, i want to do M.Phil Computer Sciences in Madras University,can u please tell me the detail about the admission for M.Phil Computer Scciences, is there any Entrance exam for joining M.phil course in University of Madras,when the college is opening,how can i apply for joining the course.

20th June 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for joining M.Phil course in University of Madras? When is the college opening and how can I apply for the course?

Hi,
I complete my Master degree M.C.A, i want to do M.Phil Computer Sciences in Madras University,can u please tell me the detail about the admission for M.Phil Computer Scciences, is there any Entrance exam for joining M.phil course in University of Madras,when the college is opening,how can i apply for joining the course.
20th June 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for joining M.Phil course in University of Madras? When is the college opening and how can I apply for the course?

Hi,
1st July 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I Want Joining the M.Phil Course. Please tell me the All details
7th January 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I ve finished my MCA and I want to join M.phil in computer science, is there any part time course in M.phil , please reply
31st January 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.sc biochemistry finalyear i want to M.sc entrance exam date of madras university related to my major.
18th April 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

hi I complete my Master degree ma economic what i must do? M.Phil or M.ED
27th November 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for joining bba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?