14th August 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Best college in India to study Marine Engineering? How much will be the salary after finishing the course? Marks needed to join this college?

What is the best college in india and how much will i get as salary äfter finishing this course and how many marks needed to join this colleges

Related Questions:
  1. How to join marine engineering college after finishing 2nd PUC?
  2. Qualification needed to become a Marine Engineer? Best Marine engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  3. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  4. Which are the highest salaried jobs in India or Tamilnadu? Qualifications needed for it? What is the fee structure join?
  5. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the cutoff marks needed for marine engineering? Best college offering this course in Tamilnadu?
  7. How to join M.Tech Mechanical engineering after finishing B.E Marine engineering?
  8. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  9. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  10. What should I do to join marine engineering after finishing 12th?
  11. What is the salary offered after finishing the course of Marine Engineering?
  12. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  13. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  14. How may I join ME(Marine Engineering)? What's the eligibility criteria? List of top colleges for the same? I'm doing B.E(Mechanical engineering) in Sona College of Tech
  15. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer? -- [New]
  16. What is the qualification needed to do medical in India? I have finished O Level
  17. About entrance in marine engineering college?
  18. Can I get a chance to do marine engineering in government college? Best private college of marine engineering?
16th October 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best college in India to study Marine Engineering? How much will be the salary after finishing the course? Marks needed to join this college?

only ask questions haan who ll answer haan
17th October 2011, 02:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best college in India to study Marine Engineering? How much will be the salary after finishing the course? Marks needed to join this college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the best college in india and how much will i get as salary äfter finishing this course and how many marks needed to join this colleges
Dear friend,

Best colleges for Marine Engineering in India are-

Berhampur University

Mangalore University

Goa University

University of Madras

Chennai School of Ship Management

Cochin University

Annamalai University

Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur

College of Engineering, Anna University

Tolani Maritime Institute, Induri.

Thanks
5th January 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

what are the studies related to marine considering i've done my ug in B.E Electronics and communication engineering
27th March 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum score to be secured in XII std to enter the marine engineering course
12th August 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

sir my aim is want to join in army but i am finishing 2 with 71%
26th August 2013, 11:59 PM
maruthidevi

Dear friend,

Best colleges for Marine Engineering in India are-

Berhampur University

Mangalore University

Goa University

University of Madras

Chennai School of Ship Management

Cochin University

Annamalai University

Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur

College of Engineering, Anna University

Tolani Maritime Institute, Induri.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?