21st June 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam should I write for MBA in Delhi University? I am a 2nd year student of economic hons

which enterance exam should i write for MBA in delhi university???i am a second yr student of economic honors and i want to pursue mba in du..what is the procedure to do so??

30th June 2017, 04:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam should I write for MBA in Delhi University? I am a 2nd year student of economic hons

MBA refers to Master of Business Administrative and same is the master degree course of two years with a very good career scope.

As far as you are concerned about the entrance examination to be cleared for pursuing MBA from Delhi University then for your information I would like to let you know that DU also takes admission on the basis of performance in CAT.

CAT refers to Common Aptitude Test and same is held once every year for admission in MBA degree course in best business colleges of India.

Further for appearing in CAT, you need to complete your graduation with 50% marks from a recognized university.

For more details regarding CAT you can refer to the link www.iimcat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?