5th February 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Career prospects after completing Economic(Hons.) from Delhi University?

what r d scopes after doing economics hons from DU?

Related Questions:
  1. Career prospects in Judicial services Delhi?
  2. Job prospects after Diploma from St Stephen College, Delhi University?
  3. What are the career prospects after Tourism course? How much salary range does it offer?
  4. What is the best career options after completion of B.Com Graduation from Delhi University?
  5. What are the possible career prospects available in the Networking domain? List of top networking courses which would help me to shape my career in right direction?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  7. Career prospects in India after doing Masters in Economics from USA?
  8. How to take admission in MSc after passing BSc 3rd year?
  9. Career prospects in Banking field after studying M.Sc. degree in Banking?
  10. Career prospects after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation course? List of recruiters offering the job?
  11. Which is better among M.Sc(Embedded Systems) of 1 year in Abroad and B.Tech, for Electronics B.Sc graduate? Career prospects of M.Sc(Embedded Systems)? -- [New]
  12. Can I do B.Ed from Delhi university after completing degree from another university and another city?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Astrogeology course & career prospects?
  15. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  16. Prospects of CS course after completing BBA graduation?
  17. What are the career prospects of a News Reader in Journalism field?
  18. What kind of government job is suitable for me after I finish M.A, M.Phil in Sociology and working in private NGO?
10th February 2011, 12:45 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career prospects after completing Economic(Hons.) from Delhi University?

hi...
there is an huge chance for you to get an job in an multinational companies because there of your economics degree,
also the your career may grow a lot if you do an mbs from good college like iims that to in the field of finance,
also try to write civil services exam
you may also try for doing phd in the course because there is huge demand for professors in the field and the pay is also very high,
also try for jobs in banking sector because the pay by them for an economists is very good
15th February 2011, 10:42 PM
aryabhatta

Default Re: Career prospects after completing Economic(Hons.) from Delhi University?

dear

after doing your economics (hons.) form DU you have a bright future you can

work in any MNC as manager as you are form business domain

you can also work as a financial advisor of the company

you also have a great future in government jobs you can get a job in banks also
9th March 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

what is better english hons. or economics hons.?
2nd May 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of carrier after graduation BSC economics from Symbayosis college Pune.?
4th June 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

what are the best option after eco hon. because i want success as soon
29th June 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

if it ll be good if i do B.ED after eco[hons} nd side by side some job
8th August 2011, 06:58 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

hi...
there is an huge chance for you to get an job in an multinational companies because there of your economics degree,
also the your career may grow a lot if you do an mbs from good college like iims that to in the field of finance,
you may also try for doing phd in the course because there is huge demand for professors in the field and the pay is also very high,
also try for jobs in banking sector because the pay by them for an economists is very good.
8th August 2011, 07:05 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

hi...
also try for jobs in banking sector because the pay by them for an economists is very good.
26th October 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

how much package one can get after eco hons. in banking sector??
5th March 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Which 1 is better in terms of scopes and salary- B.com hons or geography hons?
13th June 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Do tell me what should i do to get job in MNC'S after doing economics honours from delhi university?
1st February 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

what r the career prospects after doing eco. hons?
16th March 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

will i get a job directly after economics (hons) from delhi university?
6th June 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the career option if we do labour law after economics honours?
19th June 2013, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

today is d last day after 4 pm lines of stephens college for economics honors closes i m unsure of d sbjct n wat i will do immediate after completing it i m 4m science stream done 12th dis year vid 97.75% i m confused plz help
21st April 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that what are the best suited course for me , I have have just given my 12 cbse board exam and I am from commerce maths stream.well I am quite intrested in economics , so is economic hnrs a good course and what can I do after completing this course?
20th May 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I'm from arts stream and interested in doing economics honours from du in north campus BT don't have maths is the any chance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?