25th September 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after my B.Com? I am a B.Com Hons final year student

Im a B.com Hons. Final Year student.
what should I do after my B.com ?
I havnt joined any coaching for MBA entrance to be held in 2013.
Im preparing at home.
Is it a right decesion?

Please suggest me the BEST way ..

18th March 2015, 08:32 PM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: What should I do after my B.Com? I am a B.Com Hons final year student

After completing Bachelors of Commerce in Honors branch of study there are multiple career prospects when compared to other bachelor degree courses,you can opt for the higher studies other wise you can also try for the jobs,according to the one's own interest you can proceed .

You can opt for the higher studies like the MBA,Masters in commerce,Charted Accountants ,etc these are some of the career courses which are available after the completion of the B.Com course of study.
There are some entrance examinations which you need to appear for in order to get in to the higher studies,some of the different Higher study options available are
  1. CA
  2. LLB
  3. M.Com
  4. Executive MBA
  5. MBA
  6. Masters in Retail management
  7. Masters in Financial Management
  8. MA
  9. MCA
  10. Masters in Marketing
These are some of the career courses which are available after the completion of the B.Com course of study

If you wish you can also appear for the job either in the Private or the government sectors also such as the
  1. UPSC
  2. Civil Services
  3. SSC
  4. IBPS
  5. CGLE
  6. Accounting firms
  7. KPO
  8. BPO ,etc.
These are some of the entrance examinations and jobs which are available for the B.Com graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?