17th December 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for internship at IIT Delhi?

I am a student of physics(hons) 2nd semester in university of delhi,i want to do summer internship in iit delhi,kindly tell me the qualifications and the procedure to apply for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an opportunity for Internship in IIT Delhi?
  2. Internship in IIT-Delhi or JNU for M.Sc student?
  3. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi?
  4. Procedure to do internship at IIT Madras? Qualification and opportunities?
  5. Eligibility for internship in IIT Delhi?
  6. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  7. Internship in IITs of Bombay, Delhi or Roorkee for IIT Ropar student?
  8. Eligibility for summer Internship in IIT, Delhi?
  9. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi? From where I should pursue my training India or Abroad? Procedure to apply for Training in Abroad?
  10. Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi after 2nd year B.Tech (CSE)?
  11. Is it possible to get some research internship in IIT's?
  12. Construction companies in delhi or gurgaon that offer summer internship to civil engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  14. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship?
  15. How to do winter internship in IIT? I am a student of NIT Srinagar
  16. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
  17. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  18. How can I apply for an internship at IIT Delhi? I'm pursuing my engineering in electronics and communication from SNDT women's university Mumbai?
10th January 2018, 10:02 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for internship at IIT Delhi?

In order to apply for internship in IIT Delhi, you should have completed your graduation or pursuing graduation from a recognized college/university. Candidates pursuing graduation from IITs are not eligible. You should have good skills regarding the area of your training. You have to visit the official website and choose the professor incharge under whom you want to do your training. Submit your resume at their email id and send them a reference letter from your college. If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria of the institute, then they will give you the permission for the internship.

Add: Vishwakarma Bhawan, IIT Delhi, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016, Phone: 075039 95903, web: http://www.iitd.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?