12th December 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?

repected ,
sir / madam
I m doing MSc food science and nutrition in pondichery university . now i m in second year and further want to do PhD from NIN Hyderabad . so kindly help me out to knw the criteria for getting admission in NIN . what kind of entrance exam i have to write? what will be the the syllabus ? and when will the session entrance exam will hold?
waiting for your reply..thank you..

PRIYANKA MOUNDEKAR
STUDENT AT PONDICHERY UNIVERSITY

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria of Ph.D in Nutrition at NIN/ICMR? Syllabus of ICMR-JRF entrance exam?
  2. Entrance exam for getting admission in PhD(Computer) at MIT, USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  3. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  4. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
  5. Eligibility criteria and important dates for entrance test of PhD or JRF conducted by ISI?
  6. B.Tech final year is eligible for JEST?
  7. Syllabus for PhD Biotechnology entrance exam of Hyderabad university?
  8. How to register for M.com entrance? What's the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and syllabus for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  9. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  10. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria, exam date, study material and previous year question papers of Ph.D in Public Administration entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University and Pune University?
  12. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  14. Date of exam, syllabus, eligibility criteria and application procedure for B.Ed. from DU after B.Sc.(H) in polymer science
  15. What is the admission procedure and criteria of M.Com admissions?
  16. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  17. How can I apply for PhD from NIN?
  18. Am I eligible for Ph.D being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Botany in the year of 1999 with 53%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?