12th February 2011, 03:51 PM
sweetapoorva1588

Entrance exams for admission in M.Tech. in Bioinformatics or Nano-biotechnology after M.Sc. in Biotechnology

hello sir,
i am apoorva gupta from indore i have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology with 65% marks in January 2011 from DAVV indore. now i want to do M.tech in bioinformatics or nanobiotechnology but have not given any entrance exam for it.. and i also dont want to waste this year by sitting free.. so what should i do now...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  2. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  3. Should I opt for msc bio informatics after ty biotechnology?
  4. Which field is better Biotechnology and Business mangement or bioinformatics?
  5. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  6. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  7. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  8. How to apply for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any Entrance Exams for M.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  9. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
  11. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  12. Guidance for pursuing PhD in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology?
  13. What is the requirement to do BSc Biotech after 12th
  14. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the entrance exams after BSc Biotechnology for MSc Biotechnology? When are they conducted
  16. Previous year sample papers of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology course? List of universities to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  17. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  18. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
13th February 2011, 06:55 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for admission in M.Tech. in Bioinformatics or Nano-biotechnology after M.Sc. in Biotechnology

M.Tech is a good option to pursue after MSc. This will help you attain your career aspirations. You need to appear for the GATE exam as this score is acceptable in most institutes. Since you did not appear for this year GATE you have no other option to wait for an year. You could try going for a job and also prepare well for the exam in 2012.
5th May 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams for admission in M.Tech. in Bioinformatics or Nano-biotechnology after M.Sc. in Biotechnology

Hi Sir
I am An Agriculture Graduate passed out in 2006 and also have done B.Ed ,But i wish to do Post Graduation in Biotechnology from Mumbai University
but have no idea whether there is any entrance for the admission process do help me please.
6th May 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

ONLINE FORMS FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY IN PUNE UNIVERSITY
4th June 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Hi i wil join d mtech in bioinformatics after msc in life science
24th June 2011, 08:35 PM
Julissa

Talking Re: Entrance exams for admission in M.Tech. in Bioinformatics or Nano-biotechnology after M.Sc. in Biotechnology

This has made my day. I wish all psotings were this good.
31st January 2012, 08:32 PM
swati_forum

M.Tech is a good option to pursue after MSc. This will help you attain your career aspirations. You need to appear for the GATE exam as this score is acceptable in most institutes. Since you did not appear for this year GATE you have no other option to wait for an year. You could try going for a job and also prepare well for the exam in 2012.
2nd April 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i m a good biotechnologist ,i hav completed M.sc Biotech in madras university but 57 % only and B.Ed 71% but i m working as trainee in Bioinformatic 4 years ,manipur university.meanwhile i want to completed required entrance exam for BIOTECHNOLOGY nanotechnology Bioinformatic,i know my marks are less in M.SC but i will also try to change complete M.Sc In Life science, i m very interested in studies but exam fear. uma khwairakpam ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?