6th August 2018, 10:56 AM
Rautpayal

Entrance exams available to study MBA in Indian and Abroad?

Hi everyone, I am doing BTech with Biotechnology course. I want to do MBA after completing my BTech course. Kindly tell me which are the entrance exams available for studying MBA course in India as well as in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MBA with scholarship in Abroad?
  2. Entrance exams other than GMAT to study MBA in Abroad?
  3. Entrance exams to study MBA with fellowship in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?
  4. Which country and college will be best to study MBA Finance? List of entrance exams to study MBA from abroad?
  5. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  6. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  7. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  8. Is it possible to study MBA in USA if secured 70% in B.Com? Total cost and entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  9. What are all streams available to study in MBA Abroad for B.Tech Computer student? List of entrance exams to get admission?
  10. Whether all the MBA entrance exams syllabus is same for MBA abroad? Will I have to pass GMAT?
  11. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can a Indian student study MBA degree in abroad?
  13. What are the various entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?
  14. What are the entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?
  15. Entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?
  16. Entrance exams to study MBA in USA for B.Tech aspirant?
  17. MBA(Pharmaceutics) is offered in Harvard University? Entrance exams to study MBA(Pharmaceutics) in Abroad?
  18. Entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad?
19th January 2023, 10:44 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA in Indian and Abroad?

For studying MBA abroad, one is required to provide GMAT or GRE scores along with English proficiency tests such as IELTS, TOEFL, PTE etc

For getting admission in India, CAT is the most popular exam .
The second most popular MBA exam is CMAT conducted by NTA .
CMAT score is accepted by most of the colleges across India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?