28th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad?

Sir,
How many different entrance exams to
go Abroad for education purpose?
I want to study MS in Abroad.
Kindly tell me about entrance exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
  2. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Commerce student? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. Entrance exams to study Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  4. Entrance exams other than GMAT to study MBA in Abroad?
  5. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  6. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  7. List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Entrance exams to give for PhD Abroad?
  9. Which kind of Entrance Exams should I give to study in Abroad after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Marks needed in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? What are the entrance exams I need to clear?
  12. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  13. How can I study M.Pharma in Abroad? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  14. What are the exams and when these exams are held for studies Abroad?
  15. Possibility to study Bachelor of Physiotheraphy course in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 79.4% in 12th? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  18. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
30th June 2015, 08:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad?

To study MS in Abroad, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Appearing in GGRE examination is not mandatory, it depends upon the selection of the country you wish to pursue MS course. It is mandatory that you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities.
30th June 2015, 11:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is good to see that you are looking for higher studies. Different universities have different eligibility criteria and selection procedure. However in general most of the universities take admission through the following entrance exams.

- GRE
- TOEFL/IELTS

TOEFL is usually for the North American countries while IELTS is accepted by the rest of the world. Apart from the entrance exams, Skype or telephonic interview is also conducted by some universities. Your resume and statement of purpose are also considered as parameters of selection during the admission procedure in foreign universities.
30th June 2015, 02:35 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To pursue MS in Aboard, you should appear for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. GRE is an exam to test your Analytical, Verbal and Quantitative reasoning skills, whereas IELTS and TOEFL are the exams to prove your English Proficiency. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in your selected list of universities by sending your application and test scores to university admission office.
1st July 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying 2nd year b.e . can I able to write those entrance exams? or what are the eligibility critiria to write toefl and gre?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?