18th November 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How can a Indian student study MBA degree in abroad?

I am studying BBA in India from a recognized university. After this i want to study MBA and that too in abroad. So tell me how can i study MBA degree in abroad? Please tell me the answer.

18th November 2015, 06:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a Indian student study MBA degree in abroad?

To study MBA course in Abroad after completion of your BBA course from a recognised university, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GMAT is an International MBA entrance examination which is conducted by GMAC for candidates who wish to pursue MBA course in Abroad Universities. Whether to appear in GMAT or not depends upon the selection of country you choose for pursuing MBA course. It is mandatory to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for get admission in Abroad Universities. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?