4th February 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for B.Arch. course? Can I get the course through Kerala CET?

sir. , i wan to join b.arch course. iam going to write the kerala entrance.. i wnt to knw which exams are to be attended and how i can get into it..?

4th February 2011, 08:24 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for B.Arch. course? Can I get the course through Kerala CET?

Dear Friend

If you are intending to get admission in one of the top colleges for
Bachelor of Architecture course you should apply for following entrance exams.

NATA
This test is conducted only for B.Arch. admission. Official website

IIT-JEE
The IIT-JEE is conducted for admission in all undergraduate courses in engineering
in the IITs, ISM and IT-BHU. This test will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry
and Mathematics only.
After you clear IIT-JEE you will be called for counseling and at the time of counseling
you will have to go for separate test for B.Arch which will contain drawing questions. .
Official Website

AIEEE(B.Arch. stream)
AIEEE is conducted every year for admission to B.E. and B.Arch. courses separately.
The application starts for both (B.E. and B.Arch.) at a time.
visit: Official Website

Thank You
4th February 2011, 09:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for B.Arch. course? Can I get the course through Kerala CET?

There Are So Manny Entrance Exams For Get Admission In B. Arch Course.

So, If You Are Interested To Get Admission In B.Arch, Then You Have to Appear In the NATA, AIEEE, SEE UPTU Entrance Exams.

So, I Will Suggest You Just Appear In The NATA And AIEEE Entrance Exams, If You Want to Get Admission In B.Arch Courses. For Appearing In These Entrance Exams You Have To Passed In Your 12th Exams.

And The Application Form Of this Exams Are Availiable In The Month Of December Or January And This Entrance Exams Are Held Every Year. So, Please Visit the Official Websites of Both the Exams To Get the Details Regarding Notification And Dates.

But The Information Regarding NATA Exams Are Not Yet Declared. So, Please wait For Some Days, The Notification And Dates Of NATA Exams Are Declared Soon. For More detail Please Visit The Official Websites -

http://www.nata.in/cms/default.aspx
5th February 2011, 10:07 AM
xavi

freind hi,

The top three entrance tests in India for undergraduate courses in Architecture are:
-NATA
-IIT-JEE
-AIEEE
The eligibility for all these entrance exam is passed in 12th.
--For IIT-JEE one is required to have at least 60% marks and for AIEEE one
should have at least 50% marks in 12th.
--The 12th should have been completed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
--In IIT-JEE there use to be an additional test for Architecture after
joint entrance exam for all engineering courses.
--In AIEEE one separate entrance test is conducted for B.Arch. admission.
--NATA test is only for B.Arch. admission for all top architecture colleges in Indian.
--you can give OJEE-B.ARCH
--KIIT -JEE,VIT-JEE
all the best
27th April 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

so r u telling that if we attend the NATA and AIEEE test we do not have to wrute the kerala enterance?????
11th May 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for a top scorer in CET(Karnataka) to get into NIT institution(suratkal) without taking AIEEE for B.Arc?
11th May 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a person, for example say, is a top scorer in CET(Karnataka) to get into NIT institution (Suratkal) without writing AIEEE?
16th May 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

which are the entrance exams that i want to write to get b.arch `admission..can i get admission of b arch with out kerala or all india engineering entrence exam?
25th May 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

sir.,
am appeared for NATA and waiting for score card.and am submitted application form to Kerala entrance commissioner.i applied only for Architecture so i dnt get the admitt card and hall ticket. what to do?? can u help me... how can i apply for admmission....
5th June 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 80/200 MARKS FOR NATA EXAM.WILL I BE ABLE TO GET ADMISSION IN ANY OF THE COLLEGE IN KERALA?
9th June 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I wrote only All India level exam and couldn't write NATA exam.. is it possible for me to get B.arch by only writing All india ??..and i've got 171 marks in All India level examinations
12th June 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i completed diploma in civil engineering. but i have no plus 2.
Can i attend NATA examination??
For b.arch, what i do??
18th June 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed high School With 81% marks.i am planning for B.Arch. But i am not confirm about the entrance exams. Which exam I should apply for?
19th June 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

iam a diploma in civil engineering ,shold i get barc through let in kerala?
5th July 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

can i get the admission in b.arch without any antrance exam in delhi
26th March 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

is all dis applicable in Mumbai??? i mean m sure this system is followed all over India but any specification?
23rd April 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Where i can find NATA coaching classes in Pune?
24th July 2012, 02:27 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

If you want to do B.Arch Course. Then, you can take admission in the top colleges of India like IITs, NITs and other deemed universities.

B.Arch Entrance Exam is conducted along with entrance exam of B.Tech/B.E. in IIT-JEE, AIEEE, etc.
You will have to appear for B.Arch Entrance Exam also if you want to get admitted in IITs through IIT-JEE exam.
For NITs and deemed universities also, you will have to appear for B.Arch Entrance exam which is conducted on the same day.
10th December 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I need to take mathematics and physics in 11 th standard and avoid Chemistry.Is it ok for appearing NATA test for B.Arch admission ? Instead of Chemistry I need to take Art subject in 11 th STD. Please advise.
6th January 2013, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

what is the chance of B Arch in kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?