21st May 2014, 07:37 AM
Longmei Guangjeanlu

What is the date of the entrance for MSc 1st semester for environmental science

Sir, may i know date of entrance for Msc 1st sem for Environmental Science 2014

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams for M.Sc. in Chemistry and Environmental Science
  2. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  3. Syllabus of MSc environmental science for JNU entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Books for JNU MSc Life Science and MSc Environmental Science entrance exam?
  5. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  6. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  7. What to do after completing MSc Environmental science
  8. Are MSc food science 4th semester students eligible for Ph.D entrance test?
  9. Various entrance exams held for MSc in environmental science? Private and Government colleges? Scope?
  10. How to do summer internship program in India? I am doing 1st year MSc Environmental Science
  11. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  12. What kind of government job can I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science?
  13. Will I get admission in MSc Environmental Science after scoring 51.48%?
  14. List of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester and 2nd semester of M.Sc in IT?
  15. Previous years question papers of MSc environmental science entrance exam
  16. What is the syllabus for MSc Environmental Science entrance for DU?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science
  18. Previous years question papers of MSc environmental science entrance exam of various universities
15th March 2018, 09:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of the entrance for MSc 1st semester for environmental science

** M.Sc. Environment Science or Master of Science in Environment Science is a postgraduate Environmental Science course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree with at least 50-55% from a recognized university.

** As per my knowledge, the tentative date of the entrance for MSc 1st semester for environmental science is in the month of August 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?