25th July 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for M.Sc Microbiology? Best colleges for this course?

I am student of microbiology 3rd year..I want to know about the proceedings n entrance exams for msc microbiology and also the best colleges..n what is d future scopes?

25th July 2015, 10:08 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Entrance exams for M.Sc Microbiology? Best colleges for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of microbiology 3rd year..I want to know about the proceedings n entrance exams for msc microbiology and also the best colleges..n what is d future scopes?

To get admission into M.Sc in Microbiology course, you will need to appear for an entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Every arts and science colleges may conducted by their own entrance exam within their college. Here, I am listing you the M.Sc Microbiology entrance exam,

-The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Entrance Exam
-Indian Institute of Technology Entrance Exam (IIMK)
-Mahatma Gandhi University : Faculty of Applied Science Entrance Exam
-University of Calicut Microbiology Entrance Exam etc.

Best Colleges Offering M.Sc Microbiology:
  • Lovely Professional University Microbiology
  • M.Sc (Biotechnology)& IIT JAM
  • Mahatma Gandhi University
  • Manipal Academy of Higher Education
  • Osmania university
  • University of Calcutta
  • University of Mumbai
  • University of Pune
10th January 2018, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams for M.Sc Microbiology? Best colleges for this course?

I'm a BSC microbiology student, which subject I should write in the jam exam to get admission in msc microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?