1st July 2013, 08:21 PM
patel fenil naranbhai

How much percentage is needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering?

how much percentage does i need to get admission in aeronautical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How much percentage is needed to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering University?
  3. Percentage needed to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering University?
  4. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  5. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  6. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much percentage is needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  8. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  9. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  10. How much percentage required in 12th to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  12. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  13. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  14. Required percentage in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to get admission in Aeronautical Engineeering?
  15. How can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th? How much percentage is needed? Details about the colleges?
  16. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  17. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
25th July 2014, 11:49 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering?

Aeronautical engineering programs are also available at both undergraduate and post graduate level in India. The syllabus for both are similar and are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). For undergraduate B.Tech or B.E. degrees, four years duration and post graduate degrees, duration is two years. For undergraduate courses, it offers B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering and B.E. in Aeronautical. In post graduate course, M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering, M.Tech in Avionics, M.E. in Aeronautical Engineering, M.E. in Avionics. Eligibility for Aeronautical Engineering is minimum class 12 with minimum 50 per cent marks. Age must be between 17 and 21 years. Candidate should have studied Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English till class 12.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?