8th January 2020, 03:16 AM
Deepaksingh101101

Which entrance is required for admission in BCA in NIT, Trichy?

Hi, I got 71% marks in 12th and I want to get admission in NIT, Trichy for degree of BCA. Can I get admission in it if I clear the exam of NIMCET? Or, is there any other entrance exam available? Or, can I get direct admission?

12th January 2020, 05:40 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance is required for admission in BCA in NIT, Trichy?

The first thing I would like to let you know about the NIT (National Institute of Technology), Trichy is that the same institute does not offers BCA degree course and therefore your query regarding the eligibility to pursue BCA course at NIT, Trichy is invalid.

Fot details regarding different academic courses offered at NIT, Trichy, you can refer to the link https://www.nitt.edu/home/academics/programmes/.
13th January 2020, 12:00 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance is required for admission in BCA in NIT, Trichy?

NIT Trichy doesn't offer BCA course in their academic programmes.

However, they do offer MCA course in which you can get admission after qualifying NIMCET exam.

Hence, you can pursue BCA from any other institute as per your convenience and then get into NIT Trichy for pursuing MCA course after qualifying NIMCET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?