11th June 2017, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are required in UG degree to get admission in M.Sc Physics at NIT, Trichy?

Sir, I want to do my MSc Physics in NIT, Trichy. Do I need high percentage of marks in UG degree? I have more than 80%, but my doubt is will my UG percentage is taken for any other things.

12th June 2017, 12:23 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many marks are required in UG degree to get admission in M.Sc Physics at NIT, Trichy?

In order to get admission in NIIT Trichy, for M.Sc Physics you should have completed bachelor's degree in physics or applied physics with 60% marks from a recognized college/institute. Marks relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates.

There will an entrance examination conducted by NIT, so you have to score good marks in order to get admission for the above mentioned course.
12th June 2017, 03:09 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: How many marks are required in UG degree to get admission in M.Sc Physics at NIT, Trichy?

Having scored more than 80% in your UG degree is good enough for you to get admission in M.Sc(Physics) course at NIT, Trichy.

You should however try to score as well as possible in the entrance examination conducted for admission in order to get admission in the above mentioned course and university.
13th June 2017, 12:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physics course at NIT Trichy. The basic educational qualification required to get admission in M.Sc in Physics at NIT Trichy is given below.

>> For M.Sc in Physics :-
* You must have completed Bachelor's degree in below streams from a recognized university.
-- Applied Physics (or)
-- Physics

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in Graduation is 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA on 10 point scale

>> For OBC or SC/ ST or such reserved category candidates the minimum percentage required is 55% marks

>> As you have scored more than what is required, I am sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course at NIT Trichy.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?