21st April 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance test to answer for MSc Microbiology in HPU?

i have completed my bsc and now i want to know about the entrance test of msc microbiology in hpu

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Microbiology in HP and Shimla
  2. Can I do MSc microbiology in HPU after doing BSc in zoology -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  4. Dates of the entrance exams of MCA, MSc of HPU university?
  5. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
  6. Any entrance test to be answered in order to get into Panjabi University Patiala for MSc Microbiology Course?
  7. How to give the Ph.D entrance test after completing MSc in microbiology
  8. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  9. When is the entrance exam to do MSc in Microbiology in Goa? Colleges offering MSc Microbiology?
  10. Where are the centres of HPU M.Phil chemistry entrance test
  11. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology?
  12. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  14. How to do MSc in microbiology in Goa? When is the entrance exam? Which colleges offering Microbiology?
  15. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  16. List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?
  17. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  18. Model question papers for the entrance exam of MSc in microbiology?
7th May 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance test to answer for MSc Microbiology in HPU?

what is the eligibility criteria for pursuing MSc in microbiology abroad??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?