7th January 2011, 08:54 PM
rmnght

Any entrance test to be answered in order to get into Panjabi University Patiala for MSc Microbiology Course?

respected sir/mam
i want know that..is there is any requirement of entrance test for MSc. Microbiology in punjabi university patiala.?

17th January 2011, 05:59 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: Any entrance test to be answered in order to get into Panjabi University Patiala for MSc Microbiology Course?

in the handbook of university it is written that admission to M.A./M.Sc is done by merit, so i think admission will be on basis of graduation marks. you can ask them about it on these numbers - 304-6366, 304-6397
9th March 2011, 02:47 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Any entrance test to be answered in order to get into Panjabi University Patiala for MSc Microbiology Course?

Hello..........For admission to M.Sc microbiology,you must write a combined entrance test.You can visit this site:http://www.indiastudycenter.com/univ/examinfo/others/CEE-2006-MScBiotechnology/default.asp.
In the attachment,there is information about this course and syllabus too.
ALL THE BEST
Attached Files
File Type: doc Punjab university.doc(31.0 KB, 92 views)
11th March 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I like genetics and i am doing Bsc in kannur university right now ,CAN U TELL ME ABOUT THE HIGHER OPTIONS I HAVE GOT .............

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY
BISUN
10th April 2011, 11:28 PM
Taurus007

hii

entrance test to be answered in order to get into Panjabi University Patiala for MSc Microbiology Course
in the handbook of university it is written that admission to M.A./M.Sc is done by merit, so think admission will be on basis of graduation marks. you can ask them about it on these numbers - 304-6366, 304-6397
.For admission to M.Sc microbiology,you must write a combined entrance test.You can visit this site:http://www.indiastudycenter.com/univ/examinfo/others/CEE-2006-MScBiotechnology/default.asp.
there is information about this course and syllabus too.

good luck
11th April 2011, 12:00 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
Entrance test to be answered in order to get into Panjabi University Patiala for MSc Microbiology Course
in the handbook of university it is written that admission to M.A./M.Sc is done by merit, so think admission will be on basis of graduation marks. you can ask them about it on these numbers - 304-6366, 304-6397
.For admission to M.Sc microbiology,you must write a combined entrance test.You can visit this site:http://www.indiastudycenter.com/univ/examinfo/others/CEE-2006-MScBiotechnology/default.asp.
there is information about this course and syllabus too.
Thanks.
11th April 2011, 12:38 AM
piyush121

Smile Re: Any entrance test to be answered in order to get into Panjabi University Patiala for MSc Microbiology Course?

HELLO FRIEND,

For admission to M.Sc microbiology,you NEED write a combined entrance test.YOU SHOULD ALSO HAVE THE B.SC degree in the same field......

You can visit this site:http://www.indiastudycenter.com/univ/examinfo/others/CEE-2006-

regards,
piyush
11th April 2011, 02:59 AM
babydoll

Hello friend,
To get admission in Punjab University patiala in Msc microbiology, the university conduct its own admission test. This test is just a formality you just have to qualify the test.
However the admission is based on the percentage in bachelor's degree. So if you have good percentage in graduation then you will get sure admission otherwise you need to qualify the entrance exam.
Good luck!!!
11th April 2011, 02:37 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Any entrance test to be answered in order to get into Panjabi University Patiala for MSc Microbiology Course?

I think admission is base on the your graduation marks......so score good marks in your graduation and get easily admission in Panjabi University Patiala...
7th February 2012, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have just completed my bds with 65% marks fom baba farid university punjab and is undergoing internship for 6 months.i want to do my pg in forensic science/odontology from punjabi university patiala.please give the details of the dates of entrance exam for the same university n syllabus for exam.
13th May 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
is there any entrance test to take admission in m.sc microbiology or m.sc biotech or the admission is given on the basis of graduation marks in punjabi university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?