27th March 2011, 09:38 PM
sreeram narayanan

If I get a cutoff of 195 in 12th in all PCM and computer science then do I have to answer any entrance test? Can I apply straight away?

Dear sir,
I am a plus two student and will be writing my exams in March 2012. I have chosen, physics, chemistry, maths and computer science and am planning to choose Engineering -mechanical stream. If I get cut off marks 195 for all subjects do I need to write entrance test or can I straight away apply for the engineering course

Thanks in advance for your help

Sreeram

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in any college after scoring 195.75 cutoff in 12th?
  2. which branch of engineering can I get after completing 12th with 195 cutoff?
  3. Which entrance test to answer to take up computer science engineering in Christ Engineering College Bangalore?
  4. Eligibility to appear in Actuarial Common Entrance Test for a candidate with 60% in 12th PCM?
  5. Career options after 12th standard with PCM and Computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to do MSc Physics after passing BSc Computer Science? Is there any entrance test which I will need to answer?
  7. Eligibility to apply for B.Sc Computer science?
  8. How should I take up computer science after passing 12th PCM with Physics Edu?
  9. Can I get entry in Indian Navy after completing 12th with PCM and computer science?
  10. Will I get any government college in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 195.25
  11. Which type of graduation course is better after completion of PCM with 91%?
  12. Whether Computer Qualification is mandatory to apply for IBPS exams?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Computer Science on 12th basis? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  14. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  15. Which course in computer science has best scope after 12th with PCM stream? -- [New]
  16. Which top colleges colleges can I get after scoring 195 cutoff marks?
  17. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  18. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
11th May 2011, 01:39 PM
yogalakshmi sekar

Red face Re: If I get a cutoff of 195 in 12th in all PCM and computer science then do I have to answer any entrance test? Can I apply straight away?

if you get 195 cut-off,you can apply straight away if you want your engineering college in tamil nadu...
you need to write entrance exams like IIT-JEE and AIEEE,if you seek admission in reputed organisations like IITs AND NITs....
IF YOU GET REPUTED COLLEGES,you will get good offers and scholarships...

regards
yogi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?