10th May 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for BHM entrance test of Christ College?

I finished my puc I want to do BHM in christ college I have no idea as to how to prepare for the entrance test I need help regarding this.
It will be very very helpful if I could get contact.of the alumni of christ college that I could get more details about this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance test to answer to take up computer science engineering in Christ Engineering College Bangalore?
  2. BHM is better cource or not?
  3. Shall I continue BHM or do loss 3 years for Science and again do Bachelor in Agriculture or Pharmacy?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BHM in IIHM, Kolkata? Choice of subjects for entrance exam and total fee of BHM program in IIHM?
  5. Can I get admission if scored 64 marks in Manipal BHM entrance exam?
  6. When will BHM entrance exam held? Can we appear in entrance exam without getting 12th pass certificate?
  7. How to do BHM course after 12th? Best institutes for BHM course in Mumbai?
  8. Can I get a good job after passing BHM course from IIHM? Course fee of BHM from IIHM?
  9. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  10. Difference between Public Sector undertaking and public sector enterprise?
  11. What are the available career prospects other than L.P.O. or litigation? I have done LLB and pursuing LLM through distance learning.
  12. What is the scope of diploma in medicine and rehabilitation after BAMS Ayurveda
  13. Can I study BHM if secured 46% in 12th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  14. How much percentage is required in 12th to join BHM? How much percentage is needed?
  15. When admission form of Christ college will be given for admission in Christ College of Commerce?
  16. What will be fee structure for Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to go for MT while pursuing BHM in Bangalore University
  18. What is the total fee structure of BFM course?
11th May 2015, 11:33 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare for BHM entrance test of Christ College?

Here are the few tips which would help you to crack the entrance exam:- 1)know the syllabus (generally it would mention the concerned syllabus). 2) prepare a proper time table and followed it strictly. 3)finished the topic in time without any postponed. 4)start a preparation from known topic which take less time to finish. 5) dont forget to revise the covered portions. 6)take the help of study materials ,practice the model papers.model papers will give you the idea and question paper pattern. It also increase the confident. 7)be positive.dont give up without attempting it. "hard word doesn't gurantee success.but improve its chances".
11th May 2015, 03:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Guidelines for the preparation of BHM Entrance Test:

. Thoroughly go through your syllabus.

. Have a good knowledge about your own branch paper.

. Manage your time properly and utilise it to the best of your use.

. Take active participation in online preparation test.

. Clear doubts as soon as possible and do not pile it up for future.

. Solve previous year question papers as much as possible.

. If need occurs then do join a Coaching Institute.

. Keep you mind and body relaxed and stay healthy, as only a healthy body carries a healthy mind.

. Take out proper time for revision.

Follow these simple guidelines and I am sure you will crack BHM examination with good score.
8th April 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for the entrance test for BHM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?