23rd December 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance test of Bangalore IISC for research in engineering science?

When will be the entrance test of Bangalore IISc for research in Engineering science? The information was for only sceince stream what about engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. Is it possible to take IISC entrance test in material science for joining Ph.D at IISC?
  3. Information about MS by research programe in IISC? Difference between MS by research and M.Sc?
  4. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  5. How can I check the result of my PhD Entrance Test conducted by IISC, Bangalore?
  6. Which one is best for aerospace engg in bangalor?
  7. Which entrance test to answer to take up computer science engineering in Christ Engineering College Bangalore?
  8. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  9. Colleges providing MSc Integrated(Chemistry) course?
  10. Syllabus of entrance test for admission in masters in Genetic, Microbiology or Biodiversity? What is the question paper pattern of IISC Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for appearing for the entrance exam?
  11. How to apply for research internship in IISC Bangalore if I am a S-4 student pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  12. List of the courses I need to take for NASA or ISRO? What are the career options available if I do MSc in Physics?
  13. Syllabus for iisc 2010 entrance test?
  14. Is it good to continue M.Tech again in IISc Bangalore after completing it in Kalyani government engineering college? -- [New]
  15. How to become an Astronaut in NASA studying 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  17. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala?
  18. Which subjects should I choose in Arts?
8th June 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the entrance test of Bangalore IISC for research in engineering science?

Hi, I am a B. tech graduate in Biotechnology, I have one year work experience as a research intern in Biocon, currently I am working as senior research assistant in Syngne international. I am willing to pursue Integrated PhD in IISC. am I eligible to apply for the entrance tests?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?