18th March 2010, 09:49 PM
HARISH KUMARRRRRRRRR

Production engineering in pharmaceutical industry, eligibility and duration for this course?

Sir,
myself harish kumar from agra, i want to know in detail abt production engineering in pharmaceutical industry. what is the eligibility and duration of this course.

i will wait for your reply

Thanking u

25th March 2010, 03:22 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Production engineering in pharmaceutical industry, eligibility and duration for this course?

Hi,
In phrmaceutical industry there are aspects for production engg. ,as the new technologies are evolving day by day.
You just go through the sites for more information: www.pharmaceuticalonline.com, www.pharmamanufacturing.org
27th March 2010, 02:14 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Production engineering in pharmaceutical industry, eligibility and duration for this course?

you can read a complete aricle about production engineering on http://www-en.studienwahl.de/index.aspx?e1=4&e2=2&e3=17&e4=0&e5=0&e6=0&tn=0
5th June 2010, 06:53 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

friend..........

you have to first pass the 12 th class with med/non med and then give the entrance exam ........................
pharmaceutical course is of 4yrs and 6 months...........
13th July 2010, 01:31 AM
Shagun Makin

you must have cleared your class 12th with minimum 50% amd you also need to give an engineering exam.

then according to your rank you can opt a reputed college.
25th August 2010, 04:51 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
Candidates who have passed +2 level of examination with science, are eligible to pursue Bachelor's Degree in Production Engineering.
Duration of this course is 4 years.
Every institute have different process of admission. Some of the institutes conducts entrance examination, which is followed by an interview whereas, some of them conducts admission completely on merit basis.

To pursue PG in the same, candidates must hold either BE or BTech. in any branch. Duration of this PG programme in production engineering is 2 years.
10th March 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

are there ample of opportunities for mba in production candidates in pharma industry??
what are those?
12th March 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

i m a production engg. student, want to know what all courses i should refer so as to get better placement?
8th May 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I am planning to take pharmaceutiacal engineering . What is the scope in India ? what will be the salary paid? Or is it only good in other countries. Or is chemical engineering better than this?
Karthika Menon
9th June 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

what is initial salary in pharma production & how much it can increase within 2 years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?