14th May 2013, 10:29 AM
danudeepeee

Which are the entrance tests for engineering after diploma in EEE?

Please notify me following =

1.Entrance tests for engineering after diploma in EEE. (AP state level).

2.Entrance tests for engineering after diploma in EEE. (National level).

My percentage is 92% c-09 level.

Please reply to my question gently.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I choose Polytechnic or Non Medical in 11th? Benefits and drawbacks of Both?
  2. How to join the engineering college after scoring 85% in diploma in EEE?
  3. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech for Diploma in CSE student? -- [New]
  4. Chances for doing engineering in other state after doing diploma in engineering? Which are the best institutes?
  5. Can we do degree after completing intermediate MPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which courses are available for PG diploma students? List of the PG diploma courses? I have completed my engineering in EEE
  7. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  8. What are the entrance tests available for pharmacy according to the new system wherein the common entrance tests have been scraped?
  9. What course should I do after completion of Diploma in EEE to become a Pilot?
  10. Is there any college from where I can complete my diploma in EEE?
  11. Joining Merchant Navy as Electrical Officer after Diploma EEE? Is there any free entrance exam?
  12. Lateral entry into Engineering after B.Sc (MPC)?
  13. How to be an electrical engineer after passing 10th?
  14. How to join Ary or Navy after doing diploma in EEE
  15. Which branch should I opt between EEE and Electrical Engineering to work in government sector? Difference between EEE and Elect engineering?
  16. Which course is better between EIE, Industrial Engineering, ECE, and EEE after Diploma in Industrial Electronics?
  17. Can I join B.Tech EEE after scoring 59% in diploma electrical engineering
  18. Cutoff for diploma students to join B.E EEE in GCT or PSG?
14th September 2015, 02:30 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the entrance tests for engineering after diploma in EEE?

AP ECET is a state level entrance tests for engineering after diploma in EEE.

Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.

AP ECET Eligibility:-

Following are the certain eligibility requirement need to be fulfilled by the Candidates:-

- Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc. Degree

- Minimum percentage requirement is 45% for general candidates

- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category must have scored 40%

- Candidate who are pursuing diploma courses are also eligible provided they have completed their practical training for diploma in the relevant stream

- They should belong to Andhra Pradesh and meet local/non-local status requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?