13th September 2010, 03:28 PM
rimmi

Is the exam for IT branch also conducted as the syllabi of CSE and IT branches?

I am a final yr I.T(B.Tech) student. I wish to ask if exam for I.T branch is also conducted as the syllabi of CSE and IT branches are not the same except for only a few subjects….and also the syllabus for the exam…nd how should i perpare for it? kindly guide me about this...

9th July 2011, 03:28 PM
goutham63
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is the exam for IT branch also conducted as the syllabi of CSE and IT branches?

cse and it branches no problem.maximum syillabus is covered in two branches are same.

Two branches any exam is conducted combinely either in campus interviews...etc.,

so dont worry about that....you can take grip of any basic languages like

C,C++,JAVA.Just learn basics it's enough.to attend and qualify in any interview and

qualify for the job
10th July 2011, 09:02 AM
Tejpratap singh naruka

Default Re: Is the exam for IT branch also conducted as the syllabi of CSE and IT branches?

as you ask if the exam of it branch condected by CSE/IT branch ,than you haven't need to fear because some subject are same in it & cse , so for prepration of exam you prifar the books either it or CSE standred books ,
22nd August 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

to get into software field which course is better in IT and CSE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?