20th July 2010, 09:55 PM
Gagadeep Singh

How to take admission in IP Kashmiri GATE branch or any government institute of IP?

sir,
i got 13437 rank in test code-21 exam. i want to know to take admission in ip kashmiri gate branch or any government institute of ip please do send me all colleges of ip in delhi, please sir please.
i will be very grateful to you very very. my Ph:25980635,8800561805and my E-mail address is
[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is Kashmiri migrant quota available in GATE exam?
  2. M.Tech(Biotechnology) admission in reputed government institute is possible without GATE? -- [New]
  3. When will be the GATE notification regarding the admission in engineering colleges in Maharashra?
  4. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  5. Can I get admission in any government institute after scoring 25.67 GATe score?
  6. Can I get admission in government college or NIT college after scoring 18.24% in GATE ECE branch? Is there any management quota seat in NIT?
  7. Can a Kashmiri Migrant get admission in Karnataka in LEET?
  8. Colleges after GATE score of 30? Companies recruiting on the basis of GATE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When the forms will be available for Kashmiri Migrants for admission in Maharashtra colleges on the basis of PCM percentage?
  10. How to prepare for GATE after finishing 3rd year of engineering? Should I join any institute in Bangalore for GATE preparation?
  11. How to do M.Tech in Environment after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  12. In which Government Colleges I can apply for M.Tech course having scored 32.67 marks and 87.70 percentile in GATE Exam with CS stream?
  13. Names of government colleges where I can get admission after scoring a GATE cutoff of 26.11 with 29.67 marks and 359 score?
  14. How many exams are available to join in M.Tech?
  15. How to seek admission in B.Tech in Haryana colleges against Kashmiri Migrant Quota?
  16. Procedure for admission in engineering in Haryana under Kashmiri Migrant Quota?
  17. Dates of notification in Uttarkhand University for admission to engineering colleges in Kashmiri Migrants Category?
  18. Can I get into any NIT, Self Financed or Government Colleges after scoring 29.33 in GATE with 89 percentile?
6th April 2015, 09:45 AM
mohitvats86

Default Re: How to take admission in IP Kashmiri GATE branch or any government institute of IP?

Guru gobind singh Indraprastha University commonly known as IP university was earlier situated at ISBT Kasmiri gate but now this university is shifted to Dwarka.
New address is :-
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector - 16C Dwarka
Delhi - 110078, India
Tel.: +91-11-25302170
http://www.ipu.ac.in/
This university comes under state government (Delhi).
Government Institutes which comes under IP University in which you can take admission :-
• All Yavar Jung Institute of Hearing Handicapped
• Ambedkar Institute of Technology
• Bhai Parmananad Institute of Business Studies
• Delhi Institute of Heritage Research & Management
• Dr. B.R. Sur Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital and Research Centre
• Institute of Applied Manpower Research
• Lok Nayak Jayaprakash National Institutte of Criminology and Forensic Science
• National Institute of Mentally Handicapped
• National Power Training Institute
• State Council of Education Research & Training
• Vardhman Mahavir Medical College
• National Institute of Communicable Diseases (NICD)
At this rank 13437 of your's chances for getting admission is very low but if you have any SC/ST/OBC/Defence quota than you may have chance to confirm your seat in IP University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?