12th February 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Exam date and previous year question papers for Trainee Assistant Chemistry Post?

sir, please send me the exam date and previous question papers of trainee assistent chemist post. my mail id is [email protected]

21st February 2011, 05:02 PM
goldin

Default Re: Exam date and previous year question papers for Trainee Assistant Chemistry Post?

you can get question papers from this link
http://qoney.com/latest-exam-papers-solved/
17th March 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam date and previous year question papers for Trainee Assistant Chemistry Post?

please send me date of uppcl paper
5th December 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

plz. reply me for date of exam for assistant chemist trainees 2011 level E1
6th December 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

exam date and syllabus for trainee assistant chemistry post 2011
11th December 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

From,
M.Swaminaidu.
Sir plz reply me date of examination and previous exam papers for Assistant chemist trainee posts to my email id is [email protected]
21st December 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the exam date and previous paper for assistant chemist trainee on [email protected]
27th December 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

exam date of exam assistant chemist trainee?
29th December 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

pls send me exam date and ntpc act privious papers to my id [email protected]
12th January 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

sir when is the exam date will be displayed?pllllz send me the date of the exam of asst chemist trainee to my mail [email protected]
22nd January 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

sir when is the date of exam will be displayed for trainee chemistry post?plllz send me date of exam of asst. chemist trainee to my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?