8th January 2017, 10:36 AM
Abcxyzappu

Which exam do I have to qualify to get admission in Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSc), Maharashtra?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSc) course from Maharashtra so I want to know which exam do I have to qualify to get admission in the College? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Diploma or Bachelor degree in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science?
  2. Eligibility for post graduation in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry?
  3. Can I pursue BVSc after B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Microbiology subjects?
  4. Which course has a better scope after PUC?
  5. PG/Certification Course after B.V.Sc.& A.H.?
  6. Where to get animal husbandry and veterinary science objective type question papers?
  7. IFS Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Which course is better after the PUC Commerce?
  9. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects?
  10. After puc which course will be better? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. IFS Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Science (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. For which Post Graduate program am I eligible after Bachelor of Veterinary Science?
  13. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination (Mains) - Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. WBCS previous years question papers on management, animal husbandry and veterinary science subject?
  15. Karnataka Public Service Commission Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science and Fisheries Exam - Download Previous years Question Papers
  16. Can I get admission to study BVSc in Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries University with 11850 rank and 6900 practical rank in K-CET?
  17. What are the career options available after completion of 12th PCB?
  18. Previous years question of Indian Forest Service of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science and Zoology? Books that are to be referred?
30th November 2017, 06:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam do I have to qualify to get admission in Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSc), Maharashtra?

In order to be eligible for pursuing this Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSc) course in Maharashtra, you are required to appear in NEET Entrance Examination.

Or else, you can also appear in All India Pre Veterinary Test (AIPVT) Entrance Examination that is conducted by Veterinary Council of India.

Some of the colleges available in Maharashtra for doing this course are,

@ Bombay Veterinary College, Mumbai

@ Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Nagpur

@ Nagpur Veterinary College, Nagpur

@ College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Parbhani

@ Krantisinh Nana Patil College of Veterinary Science, Satara..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?