23rd August 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Should I do Diploma or Bachelor degree in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science?

sir I have completed 12th class with PCM 76% what should I do diploma or bachelor degree in Animal husbandry and vertinary science..?

28th November 2014, 10:16 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Should I do Diploma or Bachelor degree in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I have completed 12th class with PCM 76% what should I do diploma or bachelor degree in Animal husbandry and vertinary science..?
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for Bachelor degree in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science after 12th with PCM specialization. Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCB are eligible. However, you can apply for Diploma in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science based on your 10th qualification.

Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science:

One has to pass 10th standard with more than 50% marks for taking admission in the Diploma Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science. Admission will be based on the 10th board exam and entrance exam score which is organized by the respective institutions.
10th January 2021, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do Diploma or Bachelor degree in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science?

After animal husbandry diploma .Is there any higher courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?