20th March 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for post graduation in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry?

To which post graduation programms i would be eligible after completing my graduation in bachelor of veterinary sciences and animal husbandry? plz tell more about wildlife programms.......

Related Questions:
  1. For which Post Graduate program am I eligible after Bachelor of Veterinary Science?
  2. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination (Mains) - Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. IFS Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Can I get admission for BVSC with a rank of 12500 in EAMCET?
  5. WBCS previous years question papers on management, animal husbandry and veterinary science subject?
  6. How to select optional subjects in Civil exams? How many subjects are there to choose from? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. IFS Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Science (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How to write Civils exam after studying in B.Tech Mechanical 4th year
  9. Karnataka Public Service Commission Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science and Fisheries Exam - Download Previous years Question Papers
  10. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Previous years question of Indian Forest Service of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science and Zoology? Books that are to be referred?
  12. Which optional subjects will be helpful for Preliminary and Main Exam?
  13. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects?
  14. Which subjects I should take in NET having completed my MBA in Health Care Management?
  15. Can I choose Indian History and Mathematics as optional subject in mains exam of IAS
  16. Can I take electrical and physics subject for mains exam?
  17. Subjects of Civil Exams for B.Tech students?
  18. Civil Services Main: Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
5th May 2014, 08:19 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for post graduation in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry?

The course Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry is the fabulous course forever. From this course a student can gain the knowledge about the science of all animal. For this course our country awarded as the best teaching process and placement record. So this course is the very important and best course.

The best institution who gives a lot of facilities and opportunities for this course is College Of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry which is under the CAU (Central Agricultural University). This college gives the easy admission process that is based on the Examination in which the student can qualify for the admission that is in India basis examination. The 25 % of the students are approved by the ICAR (Indian Council of Agriculture research) which is situated on New Delhi on the basis of the JRF or PG entrance test. Then the student has to face the documentation process and the payment process of the institution.

In the Eligibility criteria the student must have the graduation or degree in any science stream (better for Botany and zoology subjects) in a recognised university with a 65 % of marks then the Entrance Exam’s Rank is enough for the student to take admission in this institution.
27th May 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for post graduation in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry?

i got 61% puc 2nd year, and cet rank in veterinary 44653,(sc),can i get admission to veterinary college in bidar?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?