6th August 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BVSc after B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Microbiology subjects?

Dear Sir, I have completed B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Micrbiology subjects.I am very interested in pursuing Veterinary Science subject. Could you please tell me the that Can I pursue BVSc course after completion of B.Sc with aboove subejcts?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  2. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  4. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry or Microbiology after doing BSc Hons 4 years programme having subjects of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
  5. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  6. Which is the best course after 12th in medical?
  7. Can I join M.Sc in Dietic and Nutrition being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Microbiology, Zoology and Chemistry in the year 2006?
  8. Can I be eligible to apply for MSc microbiology? I am a 3rd year BSc chemistry student
  9. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IIT for pursuing M.Sc? -- [New]
  10. Can a person get admission to BVSc after BSc Zoology? What is the requirement of marks in BSc?
  11. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  12. Courses related to Microbiology and Biotechnology to pursue for B.Sc(Chemistry) failed candidate?
  13. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  14. Am I eligible for CDS examination after passing Zoology, Microbiology and Chemistry
  15. Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany subjects
  16. Which is better subject among biotechnology,genetics and microbiology to take along with chemistry in B.Sc?
  17. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  18. Can I do microbiology after completing BSc in PCZ?
10th August 2016, 11:27 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue BVSc after B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Microbiology subjects?

Yes, you can pursue BVSc. It stands for Bachelor of veterinary Science. Why you want two degree? This course will take at least 4-5 years to complete. You should have pursued this after 10+2 only. You might need to face entrance exam before getting admission BVSc course.
11th August 2016, 12:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BVSc after B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Microbiology subjects?

I am happy to say you that definitely you can pursue Bachelor of Veterinary Science after the completion of B.Sc degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board with with Science stream are eligible to opt BVSc course based on the marks of class 12th. You need to qualify in the Entrance examination in order to take admission for the course.
26th September 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my bachelor's degree in zoology botany and defense studieas now can i pursue msc in veterinary science
20th April 2020, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i pursue Bvsc after doing bsc in microbiology?
1st May 2021, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.sc Chemistry but if I am not 50% in 12th then I can do Bvsc
7th May 2022, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams like..? And how much ranking I should get free seat in veternary colleges?
13th August 2022, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I am Completed in B.Sc Zoology , Can I Study BVSC Course
20th August 2022, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BVSc after B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and chemistry subject?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?