29th April 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to give to enter in Air Force?

we enter in air force which exam we give...pelase tell me which is the exam

8th May 2012, 05:39 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to give to enter in Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
we enter in air force which exam we give...pelase tell me which is the exam
The Indian Air Force comprise of three major branches:
  • Flying Branch
  • Technical Branch
  • Ground Duty Branch
Now, in order to join the Flying Branch, you may write Combined Defense Service Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The examination is conducted twice a year and a graduate in any discipline who have studied Mathematics and Physics in the higher secondary level are eligible to write the exam.

Another examination which one can write to join any of the three branches of Indian Air Force is known as Air Force Common Admission Test and is conducted by the Air Force Selection Board. Depending upon your qualification, you may write the examination for any branch of Indian Air Force.

The notification for the Air Force Common Admission Test is published on www.careerairforce.nic.in and the notification for the Combined Defense Service Examination is published on the official website of Union Public Service Commission.

To know more about career in Air Force, refer to the website provided above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?