17th January 2014, 10:44 PM
toscana

How cna I enter for NDA force?

l wnt to enter NDAforce...Please give me the details for the same

24th January 2014, 09:30 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How cna I enter for NDA force?

NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II. NDA I 2014 Exam notification has been already released.

-->> Last Date For Receipt of Application :: 20.01.14
-->> Date of Entrance Examination :: 20.04.14

Air Force Eligibility :: The Applicant must have possess a intermediate of a recognized School or equivalent qualification with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects while appearing for Air Force Examination. Final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply. The Applicant age should between 16.5 years and 19 years. Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

If you satisfy the all the above criteria than you are definitely eligible to apply for NDA Air force Examination. NDA I Last date for receipt of application has been closed. But don't worry next announcement will be released soon. NDA Application forms are received only online mode. There is no other facility to receiving the NDA Application forms. Online Application link will be available at the time of notification. More details, Visit the official website :: www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?