9th April 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Exam papers of 3 years LLB PU Chandigarh admission test?

exam. paper of 3 year llb pu chd. admission test...please send to me that

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  2. How can I do Masters in law after doing BSc in computer science?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  4. Delhi University LLB Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Which is the best college in Kolkata to do 3 year LLB course? Which Books should I prepare for this? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?
  6. Eligibility for pursuing LLB in 2015?
  7. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  8. Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not? -- [New]
  9. How to do BA LLB? I have passed 12th exam with 55%
  10. How to prepare for RIMC Dehradun Entrance Exam?
  11. What is the duration of LLB exam? Time of admission in LLB?
  12. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  13. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  14. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is graduation necessary for appearing in CLAT exam?
  16. Which subject should I do to become an Advocate?
  17. Procedure and percentage required to study law? Shall I study law after completing any degree like B.Com?
  18. Admission date of LLB 3 years course? Will I get admission in LLB after B.Com?
22nd May 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam papers of 3 years LLB PU Chandigarh admission test?

Suggest Me Books For The preparation of PU-LL.B. (3 YEARS) Entrance Test - Panjab University ,
Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?