12th February 2011, 10:24 PM
manassundar

Which exam should an EEE student answer to enter Indian Airforce? Books to be referred for the exam?

i am a EEE student and want to do a job in air force,so plz tell which exam is best to entering airforce and which book i will prefer for prepairing and get a good result.

24th February 2011, 07:00 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Which exam should an EEE student answer to enter Indian Airforce? Books to be referred for the exam?

Hi

You can join Indian Air force after engineering through various entry schemes.
You can join various branches of Indian Air force such as Technical branch, Flying Branch and Ground Duty branches through various entry schemes after engineering.

The various entry schemes through which you can join Indian Air force after engineering is given below:

1.Flying Branch
Candidates can join Indian Air force in flying branch through CDSE and short service commission entry scheme.

CDSE
Candidate applying for the flying branch through CDSE entry scheme should be graduate in any discipline.
The age limit for the above the above entry scheme should be between
19 to 23 years.

SSC
You can also apply for the Flying Branch through Short Service Commission Entry scheme. The candidate having degree in engineering with at least 60% marks can apply for the above entry scheme.

Age Limit
19 to 23 years.

2.Technical Branch
You can apply for the technical Branch after the completion of your engineering through University Entry Scheme.
19 to 28 years.

For more information regarding the various entry scheme visit the carrier web site of Indian Air force which is
http://careerairforce.nic.in

GOOD LUCK
25th February 2011, 11:15 PM
Saikiran M

Thumbs up Join Indian Air Force

Once you complete your Engineering, you can apply for the post an officer in the Technical Branch.
There is no entrance exam for this, but there is a selection procedure wherein you will have to take up
medical tests besides interviews.

Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: BE/BTech with a minimum of 60% marks at the
time of applying(No arrears)
Marital Status: Candidates below the age of 25 years should be Unmarried.
Nationality: Indian

How to Apply?(Click for more info)
After you spot the relevant ad in Employment news, you send them your
application in the format mentioned in the advertisement, before the last
date of receiving of application.

Selection Procedure(Click for more info)
Step 1 – Scrutiny of Applications
Step 2 – Testing Officer Like Qualities
Step 3 – Conducting of Medical Examinations
Step 4 – Preparing All India Merit List

Useful links:
Career as an officer
http://careerairforce.nic.in/

Mahendrakar Sai Kiran ©®
6th March 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam should an EEE student answer to enter Indian Airforce? Books to be referred for the exam?

I M IN 2ND YEAR ENGINEERING AND I JUST WANNA TO ASK THE JOB OPPERTUNITY IN AIR FORCE AS TECHNICAL GROUP ENGINEERS PLEASE GV ME GUIDELINES ABOUT IT
11th June 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam should an EEE student answer to enter Indian Airforce? Books to be referred for the exam?

HI I HAVE COMPLETED MY 2/4 BTECH IN EEE BRANCH , I WAS VERY MUCH INTRESTED TO JOIN IN INDIAN AIR FORCE/NAVY. MAY I KNOW THE AVAILABILITY AND THE PROCEDURE REGARDING THIS PLEASE.....
31st August 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

can an EEE 3rd year guy can apply for IAF...whether he had to attend for the admission(qualifying)test or not?
14th June 2012, 05:55 PM
murugeshrajan

Smile Re: Which exam should an EEE student answer to enter Indian Airforce? Books to be referred for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manassundar View Post
i am a EEE student and want to do a job in air force,so plz tell which exam is best to entering airforce and which book i will prefer for prepairing and get a good result.
you should prepare for SSC,CDS and NDA.
U should prepare Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal
and also all the subjects u have studied during the engineering stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?