5th April 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admitted in Indian Air Force?

My age is 20 and i want to get admitted in Indian airforce. I also wants to let you know that i am an engineering student and my branch is civil.I have great interest in airforce and i know that i have the ability to become a good airforce officer in future times.I also have good physique and a good height of 6.2.I just want to know how i can get admitted in Indian airforce?is there any exam that i have to pass?

10th April 2014, 03:30 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admitted in Indian Air Force?

You can join Indian Air Force through CDS or AFCAT Examination. CDS Examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. AFCAT Examination is conducted by Indian Air Force twice in a year. Both are the graduate level entry examination to apply for this examination the candidate need to completed degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.

So after completing degree course you are definitely eligible to apply for this examination. There is no doubt about. There is no percentage bar required while appearing for this examination. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. Minimum age should have a 19 years and maximum 24 years.
11th April 2014, 07:01 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

You considered that your age is 20 you are interested in the sector of Indian air force and also you have considered that you are a B.Tech student. Now I am clearing about your confusion for the post of Indian air force. I am gladly say you that you are eligible for the post of Indian air force. You also considered that your height is 6 ft 2 inch and you also good physical health.

As you considered that your height it is very enough for the post of Indian air force. As you have good physical body you can also eligible for all defence service as you considered that you are continuing your B.Tech in civil so that you are only eligible for the intermediate level defense service like police constable, BSF, CISF, IRB, CSF, COSTAL GAURD or many more defense service which you can apply.

But you have running capacity 6 km per 40 minutes so that you can apply for the post of defence like I mentioned above the following article. But my suggestion is that for you first complete your B.Tech then you can apply many more private job or many government service. So please be study well after that a bright future will waiting for you.
24th March 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

My age is 15 years and 6 months and my height is
5 ft and 6 inch and I shall pass SSC exam. So what should I do to join Indian Air Force Officer? I belong to SC category.
29th April 2019, 05:22 PM
preethipg

Hi,
To enter in to Airfoece jobs, you must have completed your 12th with Maths and Physics subjects.
You have to write AFCAT entrance exam to enter in to airforce jobs.
You have to clear all further rounds there to get a job in Airforce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?