16th December 2010, 10:40 AM
arun goud

Which exam should an Engineering student answer for getting into Top MBA colleges : CAT or GMAT?

for doing a mba which exam is best to answer for an engineering student either CAT or GMAT?

22nd December 2010, 02:15 PM
ruchika4989

Default Re: Which exam should an Engineering student answer for getting into Top MBA colleges : CAT or GMAT?

CAT is common aptitute test conducted in indai for the admission for MBA .almost all b schools including iims accept cat score but GMAT is if you want to apply abroad for mba .some indian universities like ISB ,and xlri also accept GMAT score
26th December 2010, 11:05 AM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Which exam should an Engineering student answer for getting into Top MBA colleges : CAT or GMAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun goud View Post
for doing a mba which exam is best to answer for an engineering student either CAT or GMAT?
If you prefer for MBA in India then appear for CAT exam.

If you want to pursue MBA abroad then appear for GMAT.

Its based upon the place from where you want to contemplate your degree.

All the Best!
24th April 2011, 08:45 PM
kishoreb4

Cool Re: Which exam should an Engineering student answer for getting into Top MBA colleges : CAT or GMAT?

hi arun,
both cat and gmat are the toughest exams for mba.
through cat you can get into the top most institutes offering mba in india like iims and many other.there are separate exams for other top most colleges.

for FMS u have to write separate exam for iits you have to write jmet exam.
then coming to GMAT it is to do mba in foreign universities and you can also do in ISB in hyderabad which accepts gmat but uneed experience of three years to get into that institute.
21st July 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I'll complete my graduation in B.Com after 2 years. Should I go for GMAT if I want to get into top MBA colleges in abroad and what if I have financial problems. Can I still go for it?
30th October 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

In Delhi, which branch of TIME institute is best?
31st October 2011, 05:44 PM
kishoreb4

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun goud View Post

hi,for pusuong mba cat is the highest exam in india.it will enable you to get into iims and other best b schools.Gmat is for getting admission in to colleges which are in abroad.gmat is tougher than cat exam.very few colleges take gmat score for their enrol in india.isb college in hyderabad considers gmat score for their enrollment procedure.but one should have minimum three years experience for getting eligible to to it.there are also other good exams like fms,xat.mat is an easier exam better dont consider it.
14th November 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of mechanical engineering with a gpa of 3.1 and aim to prepare for the gmat to get admitted in the MBA....is it realistic or quite impossible to go with this low gpa!!!!!!!let me know..please....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?