21st November 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear CAT, GATE, GRE or GMAT?

Which i should choose among cat gate gmat gre as i am a average hard working student please get me the answer. I want to study masters.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Higher studies after Engineering in IT?
  2. Which one is best among IELTS, CAT, SAT, GRE and GMAT?
  3. Which exam should I prefer between GATE, CAT and GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which entrance exam make me eligible for MBA in Abroad GMAT or CAT? Best coaching centre for GMAT in Bangalore?
  5. Which exam should I prefer among GMAT, CAT and GATE?
  6. Different types of courses that can be pursued after B.Pharm apart from GMAT, CAT, GRE? List of good training institutes in Hyderabad?
  7. Which Entrance Exam is a best choice for me to crack between CAT and GMAT?
  8. Which entrance exam do I need to appear for Post Graduate Education after completing B.Tech Mechanical course? What is the difference between CAT, GATE and GRE exam? How are they different from each other?
  9. Which option to choose between CAT, GATE, GRE or MBA
  10. What is better between CAT and GMAT?
  11. Eligibility criteria and reputed universities in US for M.S.? How to prepare and when GRE will be conducted? Difference between GRE and GMAT?
  12. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  13. When is the GRE/GMAT exam conducted?
  14. Should I go for M.Tech or MBA or Job after passing B.Tech?
  15. Which entrance exam should I prefer between CAT and GMAT if I am an average student?
  16. How can I resume my career if I did B.Tech(CSIT) 5 years back? What is the right career option for me? Should I change my field from software to another?
  17. Should I take separate coaching for CAT and GMAT or just prepare for CAT?
  18. Difference between GRE & GMAT?
21st November 2014, 11:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear CAT, GATE, GRE or GMAT?

These are different exams for different situations and it depends on your choice. Hence, what is your aim will decide the exam which is best for you.

1. CAT is for those who want to get admission in management course after graduation. CAT scores are accepted by most of the top management schools and you must appear for this exam if you aim is pursuing a management course from top institute like IIM.

2. GATE is for those who want to go for M.Tech after completion of B.Tech. GATE score will also help you in getting a PSU job in companies like GAIL, BHEL, SAIL, NTPC etc.

3. GRE is for those who want to pursue Master's degree from abroad in any stream. GRE scores are accepted by most of the Universities around the world.

4. GMAT is a widely recognized exam for admission into management course all over the world. If you are aiming to get admission in a MBA program from a abroad or any other Indian college, then this exam is for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?