20th August 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should I appear for after getting admission in Dentist College?

which exam i have to fight for getting admission in dentist college

12th October 2016, 02:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I appear for after getting admission in Dentist College?

1. For becoming Dentist, you will have to pursue Bachelor of Dental Surgery. The admission in BDS course is given on basis of rank in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is all India level examination for admission in any college that offers BDS and MBBS course.

2. To apply for NEET, a candidate must have done senior secondary from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Minimum of 50% marks in board is required to apply for this exam. You must be 17 years on 31st December of year of exam.

3. Notification for 2017 NEET is expected to come in December, 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?