21st December 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Which Exam should I attend to pursue Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc?

hello. . . ,
i doing final year B.SC in kuvempu university. . i am interested in phd so i want to attend the exam. .

Related Questions:
  1. Am I exempted to attend entrance exam for study PhD if completed M.Phil in English Language? Where should I pursue PhD?
  2. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
  3. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  4. Specialization available to study in PhD for MCA candidate? Entrance exam to get scholarship?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics being a T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  6. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  7. How can I pursue PhD in Management being a M.Sc(Computer Technology) 2nd year candidate?
  8. Where can I pursue PhD in mraketing at Ahmedabad?
  9. Whether we need to have any work experience to pursue PhD? Is it mandatory to have Guide? Other important details of it?
  10. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  11. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  12. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  13. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  14. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing PhD in BioTechnology after BDS and BSc Microbiology?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  17. Whether SLET is conducted under State Level in Punjab? Eligibility to attend for PhD candidate? -- [New]
  18. Is there B.Sc in Anthropology available like that of M.Sc and PhD?
21st December 2011, 07:41 PM
meenakshikailasam

Default Re: Which Exam should I attend to pursue Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc?

You should finish MSc. and while pursuing final year you have to attend NET exam and SLET exam or you can proceed M.Phil. and then u can proceed Phd...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?