13th May 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?

What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English? Is there any scholarships available for which I can apply for? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the reply on this soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in English after doing M.A 1st year? Requirements after M.A English? What is the fee structure?
  2. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  3. When to apply for PhD in English? Process and fee structure?
  4. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  5. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  6. What is the course fee and exam details for doing Ph.D in English?
  7. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  8. Detailed information, admission procedure, duration and fee structure of Ph.D(English)? Is it necessary to appear in NET for Ph.D?
  9. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  10. Fee structure for doing Private MA in English from K.U.K? Fee structure for M.A course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Any colleges in Dehradun offering Ph.D in English? What are the requirements and how much is the fee structure?
  12. Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?
  13. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  15. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?
  16. Fee structure of Ph.D in medical biochemistry?
  17. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English? -- [New]
  18. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
15th May 2015, 10:16 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?

Generally there is no fees that is charged for the course of PhD by any University.
It is a question of whether the student will be provided with a Scholarship or not for pursuing the course of PhD.
If you are pursuing the course of PhD then there is a Scholarship that is provided as it is a Research oriented course.
You will have to clear the NET Examination and you will be provided with a Scholarship.
This is a Scholarship that is provided by the Government of India as you are pursuing Higher Studies and at the same time you are deserving candidate for this course.
So if you are able to crack this Examination you will be provided with a Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?