30th December 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Which exam should I give to become a scientist? I am studying in Physiotherapy

I am studing in physiotherapy now,,,b-group student,,,i became scientist ,,,so what can i do ? Which exam i can give? Any enterance exam after b.p.t completition?

6th July 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam should I give to become a scientist? I am studying in Physiotherapy

what subject i should choose to become a scientist
25th March 2021, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam should I give to become a scientist? I am studying in Physiotherapy

I am a physiotherapist and medical coder I want to be in research department and interested in becoming scientist what should I do for that plz help
10th June 2021, 01:09 AM
Afreen0786

To become a Scientist you have to give this exam-:
NEET, CET, GGSIPU CET, JIPMER, RUET, JAKBOPEE CET, KAIET, UPMT, etc.

Qualification:- passing certificate of 10+2 from a recognised institution in the Science stream.
Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology and major subjects

And 50%marks in final examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?