2nd August 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for IAS exam if I am studying in TY of Physiotherapy

Hello...Myself Ronak Hariyaliyan,from mahemdabad Gujrat. I studies in T.y Of Physiotherapy. I want to apply for an IAS exam.Am i eligible for it after complete my B.P.T??? I dont have any information about IAS institutes-admission process-enterance exams. please if u can provide me some help to make BEST my career...I will wait for ur reply...Thank you!!!

10th February 2014, 01:06 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for IAS exam if I am studying in TY of Physiotherapy

UPSC comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. For eligibility part, aspirant’s age limit should be between 19 to 40 years. Relaxation is also given for SC/ST candidates of 2 years as per the government norms. Also candidate should be Indian and must possess a graduation degree in Mathematics, statistics, Geology, natural science, civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, economics, Chemical Engineering.
26th September 2020, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for IAS exam if I am studying in TY of Physiotherapy

Plz more detail give upssc exam in physiotherapy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?