4th July 2011, 12:24 PM
dudumon

What are my prospects of joining any degree course as i left my studies after 10th many years back?

Already my age is 30 and i pass 10th only - somany years before.
Now i want to do degree course.

1, Is their any short term course for degree,i mean 1 year or ....?

2, For me is it possible to do degree without completing the +2 ?

3, Is their any corresspodence degree courses (UGC or any other)?

Kindly please help me out....

14th February 2012, 01:08 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my prospects of joining any degree course as i left my studies after 10th many years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudumon View Post
Already my age is 30 and i pass 10th only - somany years before.

2, For me is it possible to do degree without completing the +2 ?

If you want to pursue bachelors degree program, I would suggest you to enroll for the Bachelor Preparatory Program offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University. The duration of the course is six month and after completion of the program and qualifying the examinations, you will be eligible to enroll for any bachelors degree program offered by Indira Gandhi National open University.
Since you want to pursue the course through distance mode and also want to be eligible for bachelors degree program within short period of time, this is the best way as per my concern.
There is no maximum age limit to apply for the Bachelor Preparatory Program as well as bachelors degree program offered by the University.

For more information, refer to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
3rd January 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are my prospects of joining any degree course as i left my studies after 10th many years back?

i was completed 10th & 1 yr DCA in annamalai unersty.now iam working as receptionsit 10yrs Exp. can i join any degree or degree like diploma course.. few yrs back discontinued my BA history in annamalai unity,(distance edu) its possible to rejoin now?
18th October 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Pre-degree exam from Kerala in 1983, now I want to continue my left over studies and I want to join any degree courses. Can I join Degree courses without Pre-degree. Please help me.
7th October 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Yes sir i am 45 years old and I do any degree course for working my job to please answers
12th March 2020, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Already my husband is 31 and he pass 10th only - somany years before.

2, For me is it possible to do degree without completing the 2 ?

8th March 2021, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

I completed my 10th@2007 then joined in hotel management degree that to discontinued with 2years in acharya Nagarjuna University .now I want to start my studies can u plz help me.
10th June 2021, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for the bachelor preparatory program (6 months) offered by Indira Gandhi National open University ?
10th June 2021, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

syllabus for bachelor preparatory program., offered by Indira Gandhi National open University ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?