17th March 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Which Exam should I prefer to pursue MS in Germany?

which exam i should prefer to pursue MS Degree in Germany ???

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  2. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  3. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  5. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  7. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  8. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? List of standard exams to be given?
  9. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  10. Requirements to pursue PhD in Germany?
  11. What can I do to pursue MS in Germany after B.E ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  14. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  15. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  16. Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?
  17. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  18. How may I pursue MS in Bioinformatic from Germany or US?
21st December 2012, 09:19 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: Which Exam should I prefer to pursue MS in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which exam i should prefer to pursue MS Degree in Germany ???
hello friend,
GRE- GraduateRecord Examination is not a mandatory one.
but, TOEFL- Test Of English as a Foreign Language or IELTS- International English Language Testing System is a mandatory one for pursuing MS in Germany.
all the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?