26th August 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?

hi,.i ,m varun,....studying 7th sem CSE,....i would like to pursue my master's degree in germany or london,..universities....can u tel me the procedure for applying and about expensives in detail?.....

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  2. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  3. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  4. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  5. How can I pursue masters from civil stream in Germany?
  6. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  7. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  8. Exams to be undertaken to pursue Masters in Automobile Design in Germany?
  9. Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?
  10. Names of the universities to pursue masters programme in Germany in the field of Aerospace?
  11. Procedure to get be followed to get into a college in Germany to do Masters after scoring 84% in B.E?
  12. Can I pursue my Masters online? Fees and duration?
  13. Completed details about Ph.D Physics from Germany?
  14. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  15. Can I do Ph.D after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  17. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany? -- [New]
  18. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?

6th May 2013, 01:21 PM
banacareer

Default Re: Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?

HI,

For pursuing Masters from UK you need to qualify the GMAT exam. Then you can apply for MBA in london.

You can also apply for GRE exam by which you can take admission in the USA andCANADA for MS programme.

You will also get scholrship there.

you have to spend 20 lakhs for your education in the USA.

11th May 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?

what is the procedure for doing ms in computer engineering in germany and its expenditure

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?