24th December 2011, 02:27 PM
pinkymounika

How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? List of standard exams to be given?

can i pursue my MS in germany after completion of my btech frm ece...
and wat r da basic standard exams to pursue MS in germay

Related Questions:
  1. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  2. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  4. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  5. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  6. Exams to be undertaken to pursue Masters in Automobile Design in Germany?
  7. Institute offering Ph.D in Animal Biotech in Abroad
  8. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  9. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  11. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany while studying B.E in Mechanical engineering
  12. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  13. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  14. List of entrance exams to study in Germany?
  15. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
  16. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  17. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  18. Which exams should be given to pursue MS in the field of Automobile in Germany? What are the scholarships available for the same?
15th September 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? List of standard exams to be given?

I am persuading my btech in Automobile Branch,.
I want to do M.Tech in germany
What are the various exam I need to give?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?