15th November 2011, 01:19 AM
YEDE MANGESH

How should i prepare for medical entrance exams keeping in mind the various format of exams throughout the nation?

RESPECTD SIR/MAM, MY NAME IS MANGESH YEDE STUDING 12th STNDERD. IN MEDICAL EXAMINATION MANY TYPS OF TEST ARE AVAILABE IN OUR COUNTRY SO HOW WILL PREPAIR ANY MEDICAL EXAMINATION. WHAT TYPS OF BOOKS ARE PURCHESD IN THAT TYPS OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATIN . SO PLEASE TELL US YOUR'S OPINION
THANK YOU.

23rd June 2012, 09:43 AM
kengtha

Default Re: How should i prepare for medical entrance exams keeping in mind the various format of exams throughout the nation?

Medical entrance tests are one of the toughest tests in India as there is a huge amount of competition for it with limited number of seats.
To do well in medical entrance test,you have to be very focused and study hard right throughout the year.You have to consult many books like HC Verma Physics,Arihant PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY,Universal self scorer Biology,O.P.Agarwal Chemistry and solve previous years' papers and sample papers.You should try to solve as many questions as possible everyday.You can also take coaching in leading coaching institutes like AAkash Institute,etc.You should keep proper time for your revision.
Never loose your confidence and work hard for your goal,you will surely achieve it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?